Managed Network Security
Our Managed Security service will help to protect your ICT systems, minimise data theft and safeguard your critical business data from internal and external threats.
Handling security and threat management
IT security can be bewildering and troubling, even for IT professionals. It’s hard to keep track of all the endpoints and whether or not you’re keeping your ICT systems tight and secure.
It’s difficult ensuring that the right people have access to the information they need to see, let alone keeping the wrong people out or preventing denial-of-service attacks on your IT systems.
Plus, the threats are constantly changing, so security is always a concern and usually a major distraction.
This is why Security Management is a key part of our managed services portfolio. This page covers the options from a more technical perspective. We also offer a cloud anti-spam and anti-virus service for those who are less technical.
What we cover
We can provide Managed Security cover for servers, laptops, and desktop computers, as well as your network infrastructure and email systems. We’ll manage, monitor and administer your protection and help plan your strategic approach to data security including:
- An audit and advice on your best options
- User management and policy implementation
- Protection against data theft
- Administration and configuration of file system security and permissions to ensure confidentiality
- Monitoring security on systems with early warning of potential threats
- Managed scanning of computers for threats
- Taking steps to prevent infiltration from malware
- Keeping risk and threat to a minimum with managed updates to anti-virus and other protection software
- Protecting your email from the attack of viruses, spam, denial of service and phishing
- Help and support
What else is included?
- Reporting on your systems, such as security update status, to keep you fully informed about security of your systems
- Updates and scans performed on agreed schedules for convenience and to suit your working practices
- Advice on best practices around security
- A company-wide approach to ensure that all the gaps are plugged
- Management performed remotely, freeing up your own resources
- Managed backups, so that if unforeseen disaster strikes, we can have you up and running – like an insurance policy
- Peace-of-mind about security and confidentiality of your data, and there’ll be no risk of embarrassment in front of your customers, suppliers or competitors.
Cloud IVR Solutions
With the Hercules Technologies IVR Solutions, you can have all the greatest telephony features on the market without the costly penalties of breaking a contract with your landline phone service provider. Our business phone system is a state-of-the-art Interactive Voice Response System that handles all your incoming calls with the class you have been dreaming about.You simply have your calls forwarded from your analogue telephone service to the dedicated number Hercules Technologies will give you, and we’ll take it from there: your Hercules Technologies Inbound IVR Solution will handle the calls just the way you want them handled, and redirect them flawlessly to the numbers of the right employees on your traditional phone service. Your employees don’t lose time answering misdirected calls, and you won’t even need a receptionist.
Windows Server Management
There are many different Windows dedicated servers out there so how do you know the server you choose will fulfill your needs? Well there are two different factors you must take into account that will determine the performance and usability of the server.The first factor you should look at is the hardware of the Windows server, this will determine if your server is built to last and if the server will be able to cope with the tasks you require.This is where Hercules Technologies has the greatest advantage as we utilize latest Dell and HP hardware to deliver the power, reliability and flawless performance you require from your dedicated server.The second factor is the software; the Windows operating system you choose can make a difference to both the usability and functionality of the server.
“The most trusted and respected IT Solutions Company”
I’ve found the service and aftercare to be excellent, following up on issues and with quick resolution. Projects are handled well, working around our needs, essential to us as a business. I can highly recommend Hercules Technologies Pvt Ltd as they are professional guys, communicate well and always deliver on time. Ritesh Rai , Raicon Infrastructures
Hercules Technologies Pvt Ltd is an integral part of our team, they’re always on hand to quickly resolve issues either remotely or at our office premises. They have a fabulous team of friendly and experienced staff who always go above and beyond, we would definitely recommend them.
Team at Hercules Technologies Pvt Ltd is always quick to respond, their helpful team never fails to deliver a professional and prompt solution to any IT problems we encounter helping to support the on-going success of our business. We are very much satisfied with their services.
As we have grown, Hercules Technologies Pvt Ltd have worked alongside us, developing our systems to ensure the smooth running of the business. Client support is efficient and effective and response times are excellent. They have always performed well and delivered their projects on time.
We pride ourselves on achieving excellence in client service and have chosen a partner that shares this ethos. Hercules Technologies Pvt Ltd reacts quickly to resolve issues and never compromise. Service consistently reflects our required high standards and integrates seamlessly.